2013 Fitness plan: Day 3 Week 4
Today was a fasting day. Which went fairly well, despite watching several episodes of Man v Food this evening…
Yesterday I was promising to try and get more sleep, and last night I think I managed to do it. I felt pretty rested when I woke up this morning. Just need to make that a regular thing and I’ll be well away.
- 1 egg, 1 apple and a mug of green tea for breakfast
- 1 egg and 1 apple for lunch
- 1 egg and 1 apple for dinner
- 2 mugs of additional green tea through the day
- 2 pints of tonic water
- 1 pint of water
- 1 teaspoon of crunchy (organic) peanut butter.
Each time I felt overly hungry today I had a big mug of green tea with a little lemon juice in it. That seems to help either take my mind off it or actually deal with the hunger.
Weight: 98.3kg down 0.5kg since yesterday
Body Fat percentage: 18.3% up 0.2% since yesterday
BMI: 25.1 down 0.1 since last yesterday