Red salad is red
To make this delightfully red dish you will need:
- 3 shredded carrots
- 2 shredded courgettes
- 1 diced up whole celery
- 1 finely chopped bunch of mint leaves
- 1 finely chopped bunch of coriander
- 1 finely chopper bunch of dill
- 1 chopped bunch of spring onions
- a handful of roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 5-6 chopped up beetroot
- a handful of small capers
- 3 cans of kidney beans
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1 can of borlotti beans
- 1 can of cannellini beans
For the dressing:
- 3 big glugs of white wine vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 9 big glugs of good olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of french mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make it mix all the salad ingredients in a big (really big) bowl, these quantities make about 8-10 portions.
Put all the dressing ingredients in a deep bowl and mix until nice and silky.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.