My running playlist – any suggestions to improve it?
I find that while out for a run if I’m listening to some music while I go I tend to run that little bit longer and a little bit faster (though I’m no Speedy Gonzales). So a while back I put together a running playlist of tracks that I knew would keep me focused and motivate me.
Anyone have an suggestions for any other tracks I could add, ideally some along the same lines as these:
- Song 2 – Blur
- Out of Control – The Chemical Brothers
- Hey Boy Hey Girl – The Chemical Brothers
- Surrender – The Chemical Brothers
- Right Here, Right Now – Fatboy Slim
- Nights Of Cydonia – Muse
- To Victory – 300 sound track
- Returns a King – 300 sound track
- The Hot Gates – 300 sound track
- Remember Us – 300 sound track
- Opening Birth of War – Killzone 2 soundtrack