2013 Fitness plan: Days 6 and 7 Week 2
Yesterday, Saturday, was my second treat and rest day of this little experiment. I’d been looking forward to it all week. It was also a working day for me that involved being in a monthly meeting that started at 12:00 and didn’t finish until the early evening, which meant that I missed lunch and wasn’t able to indulge through the day as much as I’d have liked.
To make up for it I, stupidly, ate quite a lot late on in the day and ended up feeling more full and bloated than I’ve ever been before. It was not a pleasant experience. Lesson learnt.
- a breakfast that consisted of a bacon and melted brie sandwich on wholemeal toast. 2 cups of coffee with a splash of cream in each and a glass of pomegranate and blueberry juice and 1 Whisper chocolate bar
- 1 glass of ginger beer and 3 glasses of water while at my meeting
- 3 pints of beer in the bar after the meeting
- 1 southern fried chicken wrap (from Sainsbury’s on the way home)
- half a big bag of crisps
- 1 glass of red wine
- 2 portions of beef pie and carrot and potato mash.
Weight: 98.9kg down 0.8kg since Friday
Body Fat percentage: 18.2% no change since Friday
BMI: 25.2 down 0.2 since Friday
Sunday – Day 7
Today I was very happy to be fasting after yesterday’s over indulgence. Despite it being a rest day with all the snow we had in London overnight we couldn’t resist a long walk in the park this afternoon, it wasn’t too energetic but was nice to get out in the fresh air. Even though we were out in the cold for well over an hour, I’ve not felt more hungry today than I’d expected. I’m glad it didn’t make the faster harder…
Today’s food included:
- breakfast was one boiled egg with a slice of wholemeal toast, and two cups of black coffee
- lunch was 1 boiled egg and an apple
- dinner was 1 boiled egg and 1 apple
- through the day I also had 2 pints of water, 1 mug of bovril and a pint of tonic water.
Weight: 100.3 kg up 1.4kg since Saturday
Body Fat percentage: 18.6% up 0.4% since Saturday
BMI: 25.6 up 0.4 since Saturday