2013 Fitness plan: Day 5 Week 5
Today I’ve started to feel a bit better. I’ve still got a sore throat, but I’m not feeling as fuzzy in the head as I was the past couple of days and I’m getting closer to feeling like myself again.
I didn’t make it out for a run this morning, I don’t want to make things worse. I did manage a short workout this evening though which makes me feel a bit better about missing all of yesterday’s exercise and today’s run.
Diet-wise I’ve been pretty good today, not 100% slow carb accurate, but not too far off:
- breakfast was 3 eggs, spinach, salsa, 1 avocado and a mug of green tea
- I had a mug of green tea with honey mid-morning
- Lunch was a small spoonful of the sausage, bean and veg stew from this week in a wrap (we run out of stew…)
- I also had a wrap with some organic peanut butter and a banana in it
- I had 1 protein shake post workout
- dinner was a portion of quorn and mixed pepper fajita
- I had 1 pint of tonic water and 3 pints of water through the day.
This evening’s workout went well, despite my throat. I did:
- 5 set of 10 reps (5 each side) with my 20kg bell.
I didn’t try using the 28kg bell as I wanted to take it easy.
Weight: 96.2kg up 1.1kg since yesterday
Body Fat percentage: 17.5% up 0.3% since yesterday
BMI: 24.5 up 0.2 since yesterday