2013 Fitness plan: Day 3 Week 3
Today was a fasting and resting day, and I was rather glad about it being the later. After yesterday’s running in the snow my legs needed the rest.
Most of the snow seems to have melted now, so I’m hoping that tomorrow’s run will be a little less ache inducing.
Fasting went well today, I had:
- 1 egg, 1 apple and a mug of green tea for breakfast
- 1 egg and 1 apple for lunch
- 1 egg and 1 banana for dinner
- 1 mug of bovril this evening
- 1 mug of black coffee in the afternoon
- 1 mug of lady grey tea (black) in the afternoon
- 2 pints of water through the day
Today’s observation: when you’re not eating much, you become very aware of how much food there is on TV…
Weight: 99.9kg up 0.7kg since yesterday
Body Fat percentage: 17.9% down 1.2% since yesterday
BMI: 25.5 up 0.2 since yesterday